Monday, September 16, 2013

Tricycle Red Dresser - SOLD

I was looking to do some experimenting with colour and thought this would be a great dresser to do bright and bold. Miss Mustard Seed's Tricycle Red was calling my name... I kept switching back and forth between grey and red and finally settled on the red.

The dresser was pale blue when I got it and the finish was really gross. I think it has probably been in an old garage and was covered in a greasy film. After a good scrub the blue was actually kind of nice and I thought it would be neat to have some of the blue showing through in the distressed areas. I really like the result! I think this dresser would be great in a bedroom or even a family room.

Measures 50 inches high x 34 inches wide x 21 inches deep.

Check out the Kijiji ad here.













No comments:

Post a Comment