Tuesday, February 18, 2014

"Kitchen Scale" Tall Dresser - SOLD

Looking for a pretty dresser that adds some character and colour to your room? THIS is your dresser. I am in love with Miss Mustard Seeds Milk Paint in Kitchen Scale. Its the most perfect shade of teal. I'd paint everything this colour and probably never get tired of it.

This beautiful dresser has 5 drawers (2 small top drawers and 3 large drawers), detailed legs on original castors, carved back board and carved details on the large drawer.

 We've decided that this is our favourite style of dresser.. lots of storage, lots of character and it doesn't take up too much space.
 
 The legs on this piece are fantastic.
 Original hardware adds the perfect touch.


$325.00 - "Kitchen Scale" Tall Dresser

Miss Mustard Seed's Milk Paint - Kitchen Scale

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-dresser-wardrobe/hamilton/refinished-antique-dresser/583635149

3 comments:

  1. Hi Ladies. Saw your gorgeous dresser on the Milk Paint facebook page. I am also a huge fan of Kitchen Scale. I painted a buffet recently and have a picture of it's leg on my blog and it's almost identical to yours! That same fab circle detail, and angled edge. This was the perfect color choice for this fab little dresser. Really lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! This was a great dresser to start with and now it looks even better! Funny that you have done a similar one... the pink one that we just finished also has the same details on the leg and drawers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It would appear that I am too late. That dresser is just the thing I have been looking for as well. I guess all I can do is continue my search now. I would like to say though, that I am in love with that dresser.
    Cynthia | http://www.goldenwindows.com

    ReplyDelete