Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Pretty Pink Princess Dresser - SOLD

Ever been really nervous about painting a piece and wonder if you've made the right choice in colour? This is one of those pieces. We're so so so excited with the result but it took a couple tries to get the final product. This dresser just screamed "PRINCESS" to me. I have wanted to try something pink and this seemed to be the perfect piece. I love the detailed mirror and the carved details on the legs and drawers. It was simple enough to not be in your face and the pink came out very soft and feminine.
 
 
$300.00- REDUCED PRICE
 








 

1 comment:

  1. OMG ... love the pink. I have a similar dresser that I just picked up and am about to paint. I think I'm going to stick with Mustard Seed Yellow on mine, but I love your pink.

    ReplyDelete